hotelforum 2017: Imagine! Ideas & innovations for amazing hotels
23 Jun 2017
Directly following the EXPO REAL, we invite you to attend the 15th edition of hotelforum, the annual European hotel development conference, to be held at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich on Friday, 6 October 2017, and Saturday, 7 October 2017. This year´s focus will be Imagine! Ideas & innovations for amazing hotels.
As in previous years, the event will offer a mix of ample networking opportunities, a conference that will focus on recent changes in the hotel development industry – such as innovative hotel concepts and brands – as well as a festive evening programme. The highlight of the event is the gala dinner where the following awards will be presented: Hotel Property Award and Hospitality Innovation Award.
This year the two-day conference programme will include:
Friday, 6 October, 9.00 am - 11.30 pm
- Project showcases presenting innovative hotel projects and concepts in 15-minute intervals
- Panel discussions on current trends and sub-aspects of hotel development with leading representatives of the hotel property industry
- CEO presentation
- Presentation of technical product innovations in five-minute intervals
- Gala evening with a festive four-course menu
- Hotel Property Award 2017 award ceremony
- Ample networking opportunities with experts from the European hospitality and real estate industry
Saturday, 7 October, 9.30 am - 1.00 pm
- Discovery hotel tour by foot through downtown Munich
Motto: Pop-up beyond royal Bavarian imagination
- Traditional “Weisswurst” reception
Please follow the link to find out about ticket rates and the opportunity to register for the event.
If you are interested in sponsoring opportunities, here you can find more information on attractive partner packages. To learn more about the hotelforum programme and partners, we invite you to visit www.hotelforum.org
For further details, please contact:
Pariser Strasse 44
tel +49 30 84182138
<< to overview